The Luke AFB ESC is a diverse group of spouses from all walks and phases of life, representing a variety of skills, talents, abilities and interests. From newlywed to retiree, from new parent to empty nester and everywhere in between. We strive to support one another and in turn the base mission in all that we do, including play dates, walking and work out groups, crafts and recipe exchanges, fun and game nights, as well as spouses and couples night out just to name a few. We also support and give back to the community through fundraisers and scholarships for our family members. There's always something going on, so join today and make new friends, enjoy new experiences, and have a blast!
Why should you join?
- Attend monthly membership meetings that always focus on food and fun.
- Attend special 'members only' functions.
- Meet other great spouses who can specifically relate to you.
- Help pass the time during the deployments.
- Enjoy time away from children--all of us need some 'me' time!
- Receive a great monthly newsletter filled with wonderful information.
- Participate in an organization whose focus is giving back to the Luke community.
- Be involved in a great military tradition as wives' clubs have been around for many years.
- Be fulfilled by volunteering with a wonderful organization.
- HAVE FUN!!!
With the help of Credit Union West, each year the Luke AFB ESC awards $500 scholarships to two individuals. Applicants must be spouses of active duty or deceased military members. Applicatons must be received by 31 July 2012. For more information, download the 2012 Scholarship Flyer and the 2012 Scholarship Application.
Got questions or suggestions?
Email us here...